Eco-Villa South Crete
- Passive energy strategies for low energy consumption, such as shading, natural ventilation, HW solar panels and plantation used as climate control element.
- The use of natural elements and local building materials has also been employed for sustainability.
- Badget construction
- To employ the advantage of the sea view
- Heat pump with Fan Coil Units
Strategy for energy control
- South facing shading elements.
- Cross-ventilation for bedrooms
- Buoyancy assisted ventilation on common spaces; through roof lights and chimney
- HW Solar panels.
- Double sided thermal insulation
- Thermal mass sink from floor and roof slabs